We are currently accepting applications. We are always on the lookout for outgoing people who have a passion for jewelry and a passion for people! Open availability and flexibility is a HUGE plus! This is a seasonal position, and we typically need the most help on weekends, holidays and the occasional weekday.
Hospitality industry and/or retail experience is preferred. Fashion major, jewelry major or experience with either would be a plus. We are willing to teach the right person.
- Connecting & engaging with our customer base
- Helping our clients find what they need
- Take custom orders and facilitate the process from beginning to end.
- Educating customers on the features and benefits of all products in the store.
Skills & Experience:
- The PASSION to work as part of the crew.
- A desire to learn through experience.
- Excellent time management & organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Clear & articulate communicator that likes to meet and talk to people. Someone who is personable and able to strike up a conversation with anyone.
- An upbeat, pro-active person who can also anticipate the needs of the business. (i.e. cleaning displays, vacuuming, merchandising, lighting, social media, etc.)
How to apply:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: SQUAD GOALS
- A brief paragraph about you
- How you found out about us
- Your related experience for the position
- Your knowledge of social media (i.e. Instagram, Twitter, FB, etc.)
- Your availability
- What your hourly $$ expectations are