1.65 ct. Round Cut Salt and Pepper Diamond
- Stone type | Natural diamond
- Hardness | 10/10 on Mohs hardness scale
- Cut | Round brilliant cut
- Carat weight | 1.65
- Dimensions | 7.26 mm x 7.26 mm x 4.77 mm
- Treatment | None
- Color and notes | Salt and pepper diamond with tiny dark specks throughout. Just beneath the upper facet, close to the girdle, is a bit of garnet crystal in a rich purple color that occurred naturally during the growth of the stone.
The stone pictured is the actual stone you will receive. The price includes our 4 prong solitaire setting. It is available for a semi-custom ring by King + Curated. Stones are not sold without a setting.
What's next? Add the stone (and desired upgraded setting if applicable) to your cart to proceed. You will see financing/payment options at checkout. Once your order is confirmed, production will begin. Current production times are approx. up to 10 weeks.