If you're unsure of your ring size, we highly recommend having your finger sized by a jeweler near you. Make sure you are getting measured for your US ring size.
You can also try the following:
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RING SIZE AT HOME IN INCHES
Things You'll Need
- Thin strip of paper
- Cut a thin strip of paper.
- Wrap the paper around your finger. Make sure the paper is below the joint of your finger and close to your knuckle.
- Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with your ruler.
- Use the following chart to determine your ring size. Rings also come in half sizes. These measurements will fall somewhere in between the whole sizes.
Size 4: 1 13/16 inches
Size 5: 1 15/16 inches
Size 6: 2 1/16 inches
Size 7: 2 1/8 inches
Size 8: 2 1/4 inches
Size 9: 2 5/16 inches
Size 10: 2 7/16 inches
Size 11: 2 9/16 inches
Size 12: 2 5/8 inches
Size 13: 2 3/4 inches
Size 14: 2 7/8 inches
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when they tend to be a bit more swollen.
- If your knuckle is much bigger than the base of your finger, measure both areas and find a size in between.
We will send you your ordered ring size, but we cannot be responsible for figuring out your ring size. Like their jeans, some people like their rings snug and some like them loose. So, it's best you let us know what size you think would be best for you.
If all else fails, you can order a ring sizer here.